Free for download only on 4th and 5th March 2020

Saturday 14 March 2020

Time Guard : Awakening - Book Review


If you love suspense thrillers like me, then Time Guard : Awakening is the book that you shouldn't miss.

The protagonist Swati receives a set of envelopes. Each envelop is marked with date and time when it is to be opened. The envelopes open a new world for Swati.

The book is a unique combination of science fiction and fantasy. I loved the way the author brings on board everything – India mythology, science and socio-political scenario. What I liked is the way the author has adroitly weaved all this together to give us a blockbuster.

The success of any thriller depends on its pace and the Time Guard succeeds on this count as well. It is extremely well written and is fast paced. I am sure once you start reading it, you will be so intrigued that you wont put the book down until you have completed it. The characters are well sketched and real to life.

This is the first book in the series. I am so impressed from the first installment that I cannot wait for the next book in the series to come. Just buy this book, you will enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment