Free for download only on 4th and 5th March 2020

Saturday 21 March 2015

Buying New Moto E


Today I am going to be candid with you. For some of you my feelings may be appear ridiculous. But still I will be very truthful to my feelings.

I had avoided buying a smart phone for a very long time. The reasons were numerous. I was apprehensive as to whether I will be able to use it. I was unsure if I would know how to use its features. I was also worried as to whether it will create a big hole into my pocket. But in today's age without a smart phone has become a need and not a luxury. So my search for the smart phone which would meet all my requirements began.

I went on searching and comparing smart phones. I stumbled upon the New Moto E by sheer luck. New Moto E appeared to have been born for me. It was reasonably priced and easy to use. On realizing the same I heaved a sigh of relief.


New Moto E came in two colours black and white. I chose white. I was getting six additional bands in various colours. The hand set had 5 nice grip shells. So New Moto E was determined to bring new colours into my life. When it came to the speed of the processor New Moto E did not disappoint me. It came with Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with a 1.2GHz quad-core CPU. So multi-tasking became easier with New Moto E. It also ensured that I could browse the net, play games, stream music and watch movies at 4G LTE speed .


A good processor usually takes a toll on the battery life. But not with New Moto E. It has a 2390 mAh battery which lasts for an entire day. Did I tell you that the New Moto E runs on Android Lollipop, which happens to be the latest version of the world’s most popular mobile operating system? That was one of the reasons which attracted me to New Moto E.
New Moto E provided premium Moto experiences like Moto Display for notifications and updates without interruptions. Also there was Moto Migrate to quickly and easily transfer contacts, photos and videos to my new phone.


Camera was one of the chief criterion which governed my decision of buying new smart phone. The New Moto E has a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera and a second camera in front. The interesting feature is you can start the camera by simply twisting your wrists. No need to touch the screen. A single twist in your wrist will switch on the front- facing camera. With two twists of the wrist, the camera with Motorola’s Quick Capture feature will be launched. Taking pictures was never so easy.

I had begun with apprehensions but New Moto E met all my requirements. It calmed my nerves and brought a new joy into my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment