Free for download only on 4th and 5th March 2020

Friday 5 December 2014

Dream Destinations

Here goes my wishlist

Cambodia
Ever since I have seen the Angkor wat temples of Cambodia in pictures, I have been hankering to visit that beautiful country which hosts such an elegant temple complex. I love visiting ancient temples. Hence Agkor wat would be a perfect choice for me. I wish to explore those labyrinth walls which have huge sculptures of Hindu gods and goddesses.  Those temples are indeed an architectural masterpiece. Their balance, composition, proportions, sculptures and reliefs are etched on the reel of time as epitome of human creativity and labour. I wish to pray in that temple complex which is perhaps one of the oldest temple complexes in the world.

Switzerland.
Blame it on Yashraj that I want to visit Switzerland. I have seen the country so many times in Bollywood movies and I want to see it with my own eyes. I have heard that no matter where you place the camera, the frame becomes beautiful in Switzerland. Don't worry I will buy Switz chocolates and watches for you my dear readers as well.

Bali
I do have some strange connection with Bali islands as well. Tri Hita Karana means a tripartite concept which includes spiritual relationship between human and God and their environment. Life in Bali is always related to Tri Hita Karana. I am an evnironmentalist. I  have keen interest in spirituality as well. No wonders Bali features in my list of dream destinations. I wish to visit those beautiful islands and I also wish to visit that medicine man from Eat Pray Love and ask him as to what is stored in my future. Like the temples of Combodia, I feel I have some karmic connection with Bali as well.


Australia
Though attacks on Indians are on rise in Australia, Indians seem to have a strange attraction for this land of Kangaroos. I am no exception. I wish to visit and see the animal which carries its baby in its natural pouch and hops around. Sydney too is too familiar to me. Thanks to the movies and the photographs in newspapers and magazines. I wish to have a first hand experience of living in Australia. I wish to explore marine tourism circuit of Australia

Egypt
Like India it is one of the oldest cultures in the world. Egypt the land which houses one of the seven wonders of the world Pyramids. As a child when I learnt about them in the text books, I visited them many a times in my imagination. I was intrigued by what all would have gone inside a pyramid. I also remember reading that paper was invented in Egypt. It was made from a tree known as papyrus and hence the word paper. The land of Cleopatra, Alexander, Archimedes and Hercules calls me.

My dear friends thanks for reading this post. In order to satisfy the wanderlust within you I give you Rs. 1545. For more details click here

No comments:

Post a Comment