Free for download only on 4th and 5th March 2020

Friday 22 April 2022

Somi

 Somi said, ‘You have betrayed my trust. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that you could do something like this.’
Alia, ‘I don’t know if I am saying the right thing. But Somi why don’t you introspect before saying anything to him.’
Somi’s face blanched.
‘Somi, what happened? Why are you not speaking?’
Somi came and hugged me and said, ‘I am sorry. I am sorry Tarun. I have erred too and it was deliberate not as a result of any magical perfume. But, I really love you Tarun.’
I looked at Alia. She had read Somi’s mind.
‘Hamam mein sab nange’, Nimmi said and then explained the verse in English. ‘Everyone is naked in the bathroom.’
‘That includes you as well.’ Alia said.
‘Had you not incited my father, my life would have been different. Maybe my life would have been different.’
‘Maybe we would have never met.’ Alia said.
‘You are the culprit Nimmi, and we are not going to leave you.’ Said Somi and pounced upon Nimmi.  She held Nimmi by her throat and was about to strangulate her. I leaped forward and pulled Somi back. ‘Take it easy,’ I said.
‘She doesn’t know who I am. A person never dies twice.’ Nimmi said and laughed. 

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment