Free for download only on 4th and 5th March 2020

Monday 25 April 2022

Done or Undone

 

‘Somi, is Nimmi gone forever?’ I asked.

‘Not actually. But yes her actions are limited to the confines of the bottle. She won’t be relieved until she tells the entire story to you. Some how she won’t be able to do that. I am glad that my study of occult science was of some help.’ Somi said.

‘But I want to hear the complete story.’ I said.

‘Some stories are better said unsaid.’ Somi said.

‘But…’

‘See Tarun, all things can be classified into two categories  one  preyas, the one which we like, and two Shreyas, the one which are beneficial for us. The story may be fascinating, preyas for you. But not hearing it is Shreyas, beneficial for you. It was never only about completing the story. She wanted to pass the burden of restlessness onto you. Once she had succeeded in doing so, you would have lead the worst life. Dangling in the state of neither alive nor dead, is the worst form of punishment.’

‘But why would that happen?’ I asked.

‘That is because you simply can’t pass on the burden to anyone. You need some connection with that person. All hear of ghosts and djinns, but only a few encounter them. That is because only a few have something in common with them. This thread of commonness is what binds the people of two distinct realms together.’ Alia replied.

‘What she is saying is right. Don’t think too much about it. Let us go home and sleep.’ Somi said and then turning towards Alia she said, ‘Alia you too accompany us.’

Alia was surprised by her normal behaviour. She stood there cemented to the ground. Her gaze towards the ground.

‘Alia, it was no one’s fault. It was God’s wish. You are part of the family now. Come along.’ Somi said and then holding Alia by her hands dragged her. I looked at Somi with admiration. I was lucky to have Somi as my wife. 

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment