Free for download only on 4th and 5th March 2020

Friday 29 April 2022

Yesterday

 

Slowly, I got accustomed to my new life. It wasn’t as difficult as I thought. It wasn’t easy either. I feel everyone should decide the things that he wants to focus upon. Once your focus is clear, you certainly find a way. My focus was leading a happy and peaceful life with Somi and Alia. I  succeeded in it.

‘Have you found your purpose in life?’ Guruji asked me.

‘I am yet to find a specific purpose. I have been struggling all along to know why I was born. What role the universe expects me to play? What is the purpose of my life? But I am yet to find answers to these questions.’ I said and then there was a brief pause. Guruji sported a benign smile, something which I had fallen for. There was so much of serenity in the way he looked at the world.

‘But… ,’ I said. ‘I have decided that I will live every moment of my life with joy.’ I said.

‘That is what the purpose of your life is. Call the search for your purpose a yesterday now.’ He said. 

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment