Free for download only on 4th and 5th March 2020

Thursday 28 April 2022

Xenobiotic

 

Living with two women, one of whom was a demi god and the other occult practitioner was easier than I thought. It was just like any other normal family.  

‘You didn’t want to have a child, but with Alia around, I don’t know why, but our family is complete.’ Somi said.

I fumbled. Sensing the expression on my face, she further said, ‘I know it sounds strange, but every life is unique. There cannot be a universal formula, which can be applied to all. We all are different, so are our families.’  

‘But what would the world say?’ I asked.

‘What would the world say? This question has troubled many people since ages and has spoilt many lives. Why do we give so much importance to what others say? Why does the impression that others carry matters so much to us? That too those people whom we have met just for a few hours, minutes and at times seconds. Why do we give so much control of our life in their hands?’

‘But whether what we are doing is right?’

‘Who is to decide what is right and wrong? We the people involved in the matter or outsiders who know only the half-truth.’

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment