Free for download only on 4th and 5th March 2020

Wednesday 20 April 2022

Queen of Hearts

 I knew Alia wasn’t lying. Her deep eyes never lied. We had fallen in love under strange circumstances. But did that mean  our love was impure, less pious? Love makes people do strange things. But in our case strange things had made us fall in love. 



‘It was my mistake,’ I said.
‘Nothing happens by mistake. Everything is predestined. We were supposed to meet and we met. I had some best moments of my life. I … I simply don’t have words to thank you for that.’


I went closer to Alia and held her hand.
‘You are queen of my heart. ’ I said.


‘But, what if your wife comes to know about your affair with this queen of your heart?’ said
Nimmi.
‘I know even if she knows she will understand,’ I said.


‘Understand? No woman can withstand the another woman in her husband’s life. Ask yourself, did your mother accept it and understand him?’


‘Maybe she would? Maybe she would take some time to accept. But I am fine with it.’
‘And will you leave Alia for her?’


I had no answer to this question. How could  I chose between Alia and Somi?

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment