Free for download only on 4th and 5th March 2020

Saturday 23 April 2022

The bottle

 

‘I know very well who you are.’ Roared Somi. She then turned towards me and said, ‘I am sorry Tarun, but I have hidden something from you. I have been a member of the occult science club since the time I was in college. We would carry varied activities there, including summoning the spirits. There are various types of spirits, good, bad and worst like her. No one who practices black magic ever reaches a good state after death. It is a sin. But such is their karma that even after their death, some souls continue to accumulate bad karma. Once, when I was meditating Nimmi tried to enter my body. There are certain things which can be done only using human body.  I was trained in protecting myself. So, she couldn’t cause any harm to me. But just imagine, what havoc she would have created had she got a human body. That is when…’

Somi stopped.

‘What that is when?’

‘That is when I decided, ‘ said Somi, ‘that one day I would trap her in a bottle and throw her into the bottom of the sea.’

Nimmi who was sitting on her haunches got up and tried to stand erect and said, ‘Oh! Is that so easy? Please go ahead.’

Somi closed her eyes and chanted some mantras. When she opened her eyes again Nimmi had vanished in the air.

‘Where is she gone?’ I asked.

Somi smiled. Then she put her hand into the pocket of her coat and took out a bottle. Inside Nimmi was hanging upside down.

‘It is easy, isn’t it?’ Asked Somi looking towards her.

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment