Free for download only on 4th and 5th March 2020

Saturday 30 April 2022

Zonule

 Alia is a normal person now. She too decided to bundle up all her mystical powers into a packet and throw it in the sea.


‘I don’t need it any longer,’ she said.


Somi said she had deliberately sacrificed all her magical powers so that she could lead a normal life with me.


‘It is a huge sacrifice. It takes practice and penance of many lives to get those magical powers. It is not so easy to give it up all.’ Somi said.


For sometime I was ridden with guilt. I felt I was responsible for stripping off all the magical powers of Alia.


Reading my mind, Somi said, ‘It is not like that. Everything has its pros and cons. There are benefits of being a demi god and there are its drawbacks too. Similarly, human form too comes with certain privileges.’


That consoled my mind and l looked at the two women in my life with great admiration. I was happy in my own zonule.

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment