Free for download only on 4th and 5th March 2020

Tuesday 26 April 2022

Vertigo

 

‘Life is full of coincidences, some we call miracles and some accidents. I don’t know how to term this. But whatever it is, I accept it, and move ahead.’ I said. ‘Life is all about understanding. Sometimes, I commit mistake and you cover me up, and at other times you may have to reciprocate. That I think is the solution to good relationship.’

‘I never thought that it would resolve in this manner.’  Alia said.

‘There are ways in which God resolves all the problems. All that you need to have is a clear heart and an undying faith.’  Somi said.

‘But how will this relationship work out?’ I asked.

‘It is best not to make any plans, but let things organically workout.’  Somi said.

‘But I didn’t understand one thing.’ I said.

‘What is that?’ Somi asked.

‘You could so easily confine Nimmi into a bottle. Why couldn’t Alia do that?’ I said. I looked at Alia. She was avoiding an eye contact.

‘That is because Alia is a demi god.’

‘Can you please be clear. What do you mean by Demi God?’ I asked.

‘Alia has not got any human form. There are certain things which can only be done with a human form. That is the reason why even when Gods reincarnate, they require a human form.’

‘Now I understand, why you accepted her whole heartedly.’

‘But still I have a question. Who are demi gods and why do they exist amongst us.’

‘If I give you all the answers today, what will we talk tomorrow. Plus there is a right time and place for everything.’ Somi said.  

I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

No comments:

Post a Comment